Thursday, November 1, 2012

November...

Oh November...easily one of the best months of the year. It could have come a little sooner for me because October was really getting on my nerves.
Obviously, I'm a fairly negative person most of the time. This November I'm going to attempt to not only be positive but to be thankful too! What a concept? Admittedly, this will be tough. Luckily, today was a great day so I have a whole list of things to be thankful for. I'm only going to list a few though just in case I get ungrateful later in the month, I'll have a reserve.
Today I'm grateful for family that (finally!) lives close by and a very fashionable mother-in-law.
The husband and I have been in Texas for a while and through all sorts of strange events finally have almost all of our family close by. I think we probably resemble the Griswolds on occasion (I'm still waiting on his Christmas bonus to get the pool) but I'm grateful for each of them. At least a little bit. One I am very grateful for is my m-i-l.
My m-i-l is probably cooler than your m-i-l. For real. She is one of the 3 people in this world Mr. F loves, she can make anything, she owns everything (seriously), she is kind and generous but above all she is fashionable! I can ask her anything about clothing and she'll shoot straight without making me cry. She shops at my favorite store, Anthropolgie and is better dressed than most people. I know, you don't believe me. No one has a good m-i-l, or at least that's what TV has led me to believe, but I do and today I'm grateful for her.
What are you grateful for?


No comments:

Post a Comment