Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Baked Ravioli

This recipe may actually be easier than "traditional" (frozen) ravioli and it was delicious!  Finally!  A Pinterest project that worked.  Actually, Pinterest is pretty good at the whole semi homemade thing.


Ingredients:
Frozen ravioli (my pack had 16 raviolis)
Pasta sauce (I used an arrabiata sauce...yum)
2 cups shredded mozzarella
Parmesan (as much as you want! I wanted about 3/4 cup)

Recipe:
~Preheat oven to 400

~In an 8x8 baking dish spread about 1/4 cup sauce

~Arrange half of the raviolis on top of sauce then top with half of the remaining sauce and half of the mozzarella

~Repeat previous step

 ~Top with Parmesan. Like I said, yum.

~Baked covered for 30 minutes.  Remove foil and bake for 15 minutes.

~Try not to burn your face off with all the cheese.  Can you have too much cheese?  I don't think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment