Sunday, November 18, 2012

Turkey Craft

As always, I'm looking for some crafts to do with Mr. F.  I found a turkey craft on my favorite kid craft website, No Time For Flashcards. This one is going to be a lot more fun next year when he gets over his disgust of all things gooey.  I assume he'll man up soon enough and start digging in mud and eating sand.  Until then I enjoy finishing his crafts.  
Turkey Hands
1. Traced his chubby little hands a couple of times on a brown paper bag
2. Let Mr. F and Cousin go crazy with paint



 3. I forgot to take pictures (because I had paint every where and guess who was screaming?) of a few steps...Let the paint dry and cut out the hands
4. Paint cardboard toilet paper roll.  Let dry
5. Tape/Glue paper hands together to look like feathers
6. Tape/Glue painted toilet paper roll to the "feathers"
7. Draw adorable face on toilet paper roll
8. Adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment