Thursday, September 27, 2012

Baby in a Pumpkin

Or so I thought...
I found this adorable picture on Pinterest (duh?) from Enjoy This Moment. It's the sweetest looking little girl sitting in a pumpkin.  I thought 'Hey, I have a cute baby and I like pumpkins...why not?' This is why not...

Poor Baby
 
I knew finding a pumpkin big enough for my little man might be an issue but I apparently I truly underestimated the size of a human compared to a pumpkin. My poor sweet Mr.F was a champ about the whole thing though.  He liked running his fat little toes around the stringy inside and drumming on his new shell. After realizing it just wasn't going to happen I let him out of his holding cell at which time he crawled right into an ant pile. Today, I failed you Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment